Do you ever go to a restaurant and get annoyed when someone orders a salad, but he/she prefers the dressing on the side? Well... I'm one of those annoying people! Don't get me wrong... I used to love dressing on my salad, the more the better! But that all changed once I got married. My husband used to order his salad without any dressing, and I used to think he was nuts! I thought, how could anyone possibly have a salad with no dressing!
I would like to share with you a very simple Salmon Salad recipe with you that is insanely easy to make. I made it for dinner tonight, in fact. It was absolutely delicious, and I cannot wait to make it again!
|Easy Salmon, Avocado, Anchovy, Zucchini Salad|
- 1 bag of mixed greens of your choice
- 1 fillet of salmon (my fish market had fresh salmon burgers today, so I used that instead)
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 can of anchovies in olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pan fry the salmon in a little bit of olive oil until brown and cooked, then cut into chunks.
- Grill or pan fry the zucchini until brown and tender.
- Assemble the salad greens in a big bowl.
- Add the salmon, zucchini, avocado and anchovies.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
And that's it! I hope you enjoy this salad as much as I do. Let me know what you think, and please feel free to comment with variations or suggestions! Happy eating! ~Janice ❤
|This salad is insanely easy to make!|