Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Sexy Summer Salmon Avocado Zucchini Anchovy Salad!

Do you ever go to a restaurant and get annoyed when someone orders a salad, but he/she prefers the dressing on the side? Well... I'm one of those annoying people! Don't get me wrong... I used to love dressing on my salad, the more the better!  But that all changed once I got married.  My husband used to order his salad without any dressing, and I used to think he was nuts!  I thought, how could anyone possibly have a salad with no dressing! 
I would like to share with you a very simple Salmon Salad recipe with you that is insanely easy to make. I made it for dinner tonight, in fact.  It was absolutely delicious, and I cannot wait to make it again!
Easy salmon avocado anchovy zucchini salad recipe
Easy Salmon, Avocado, Anchovy, Zucchini Salad
      Here are the ingredients:
  • 1 bag of mixed greens of your choice
  • 1 fillet of salmon (my fish market had fresh salmon burgers today, so I used that instead)
  • 1 avocado, cubed
  • 1 can of anchovies in olive oil
  • 1 zucchini, sliced 
  • olive oil
  • salt and pepper to taste 
  1. Pan fry the salmon in a little bit of olive oil until brown and cooked, then cut into chunks.
  2. Grill or pan fry the zucchini until brown and tender.
  3. Assemble the salad greens in a big bowl.
  4. Add the salmon, zucchini, avocado and anchovies.
  5. Drizzle with olive oil.
  6. Season with salt and pepper.
And that's it!  I hope you enjoy this salad as much as I do.  Let me know what you think, and please feel free to comment with variations or suggestions!  Happy eating!  ~Janice 
Summer salmon avocado zucchini anchovy salad recipe, so easy to make.
This salad is insanely easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment